I'm only updating because both Natalie and Almeric are pestering me to. XP. Is my blog really that interesting? Anyway, alot has happened since I last updated but it's not something I feel like recording in my blog for everyone to view so if you're curious, just ask k? I'm at my uncle's office right now because I'm too bored to stay at their house all alone together with 2 pesky little kids - namely my sister and younger cousin. Let me fill you in. Every holiday, my dad'll take me and my sister to Malaysia to visit my paternal grandparents. Since they live with my 2 uncles, 2 aunts and 3 cousins in a bungalow, we'll stay there too. So anyway, here I am in the office drawing lines and making money from it. RM2 per hour or RM 0.10 per page - whichever is more. LMFAO. Pathetic isn't it? Well, at least I ain't doing it for free. I'm making money and passing time away at the same time! Talk about multi-tasking right? LOL...
8:11 PM